Monday 2 July 2012

To have a friend like you

TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU
I feel so lucky to know I have someone in my life like you,
someone who I can tell anything to.  You make the tough times
so much easier.  You always seem to be able to put a smile on
my face, and you're always there to catch my tears.  I know that
even though we have had our tough times, we will always be friends
and I know that whenever I am in trouble you're there to help me out.
So for all the times you have been there for me and for all the
moments we have shared, know I am grateful for every single
one and will always appreciate every little thing you do.  And I
will try my hardest to do the same for you, because a good friend
like you deserves nothing but the best that friendship
could bring, because that is exactly what you have done for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment