Friday 20 January 2012

10 things I love about my Company

1. its a brand new world to me. Football world.
2. work 6-mth a year, 6-mth of planning. most of the time is relaxing work, gives me time for myself
3. the work environment is not really competitive, slow and easy.
4. international connection, i worked with ppl from 26 countries, all in one office. also dealing with 46 asian football associations.
5. the benefit, ermmm.. more or less same as other MNC. but extra $$$$ for birthday, $$$$ for year-end, $$$$ for raya.
6. great boss, good colleague, no doubt on that.
7. 2 week year-end annual holiday. xmas time.
8. Free daily soft drink, coffee, cappucino, espresso, milo, etc
9. every mth end, got free buffet lunch catered by 5* hotel.
10. opportunity to work overseas during football competition, hopefully. hahaha. imagine working 2 mth in Australia for Asian Cup with rm300 daily allowance.. wow.


Can I list down more than 10?

No comments:

Post a Comment